IBM Colleagues, Drs Marco Mondi and Yuting Zhao, will come Aberdeen University and work with the local team on K-Drive project for 2 weeks. Dr Mondi will do his secondments with a special focus on WP5&6. Dr Zhao will work with Dr Honghan Wu on Stream Semantic Querying and also start to take over the (technical) project management for the rest project period.
K-Drive coordinator, Dr Jeff Pan, is doing secondment in IBM Italy from 4 June to 17 June, 2015. This secondment will involve the following activities.
- Supervising the work in deliverables:
D5.2 A dynamic query generator: a PU Prototype
D5.3 A user query generator: an RE Prototype
D6.3 Stream querying for private data: a PU Report
- Dissemination activities in DL workshop 2015
- Knowledge transfer activities in IBM Italy
- Project management and looking into future collaboration
Panos and Boris from iSOCO/ESI are doing secondments in Aberdeen uni from 31 May to 12 June, 2015. The secondment work will involve:
- deliverables of which the due dates are the end of July:
D7.1 User model definition: a PU Specification (M30, UNIABDN)
D7.2 Interactive UI design: a PU Specification (M36, ISOCO)
- k-drive book revision
- discussing a proposal for FTI H2020
- knowledge transfer activities